| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dayton, Wa in April is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 37.8mm (1.5in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Dayton, Wa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Dayton, Wa, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Dayton, Wa:
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) NNW
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 148.5 kms (92.3 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) W
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) SW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) WSW
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) SW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.5 miles) SSW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 331.9 kms (206.3 miles) N
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 292.9 kms (182 miles) NE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) NNE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) NNE
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 304.2 kms (189 miles) ENE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) E
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) SSE