| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dayton, Wa in December is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 64.3mm (2.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:35 long and the longest day is 8:50 long with an average length of 8:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Dayton, Wa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Dayton, Wa, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Dayton, Wa:
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) NNW
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 148.5 kms (92.3 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) W
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) SW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) WSW
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) SW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.5 miles) SSW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 331.9 kms (206.3 miles) N
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 292.9 kms (182 miles) NE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) NNE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) NNE
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 304.2 kms (189 miles) ENE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) E
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) SSE